Australian Open begins in

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ghetto Names

Top 60 Black Ghetto names



Although I've never come across a name as 'unique' as the ones in this video, I've heard some that have made me go 'what the fuck'.  What the fuck are people thinking when they contemplate baby names?  I understand being Afro-centric or using a combination of mom & dad's name, but sometimes it goes a little too far.
A coWorker of mine went to school with a chick named Senta Bacon - they might as well named her Floyd Mayweather cuz that chick is gonna have to fight like it's going out of style when ho's pick on her.  Fortunately *insert sarcasm* at my job I hear LOTS of these names, like Kuronda...wtf. My boss' mom works in the public school system & this doozy hit her desk... La-a (pronounced La dash a).  That name can just be chalked up to the kid's momma being a dumb ho.
And it never fails that after the shock of hearing the name or trying to figure out wtf they just said, spelling the name is required - ho's like Equashenay DO NOT like spelling their names.  I guess you just have to give the baby mommas props for creativity (even though names like Jennifer are just fine).
Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment